Cupping Therapy is an ancient healing method used extensively by the Chinese 4000 years ago; the Egyptians 5,000 years ago, and even the great Greek doctor Hippocrates himself was using cupping 2,500 years ago.
By creating suction and vacuum pressure, Massage Cupping Therapy will soften tight muscles, loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue, bring hydration and blood flow to the problem tissues, reduce inflammation, and drain toxins by opening lymphatic pathways.
The treatment will be effective for the following conditions:
• Muscle tension & pain (back, neck, shoulder and other musculoskeletal conditions)
• Skin problems like eczema and acne
• Blood disorders such as anemia and hemophilia
• Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis
• Bronchial congestion as in cases of allergies and asthma
• Varicose veins